- Please allow at least 24 hours to get your book listed on EBL.
- We require all listings to have at least a star rating of 3.5 or higher. The exception to this rule is if your book has no reviews or if the book is Non-Fiction. ... Non-Fiction books MUST have at least 5 reviews to be eligible.
Rule #10 -
- Do NOT put pricing information in your description.
- Do NOT put an 'About The Author' section into the description.
Rule #13 -
- Keep the Title field to just the Title. Keep it short and concise.
Long titles are the fastest way to decline. This is a horrible title: "Weight Control: How to lose all of the extra pounds you've put on over the last few years, maintain your current goal weight (in connection with your gender and age), and how to maintain a true control of your weight by making smart decisions in eating, activities, and even friends; this shareable, effective, and great methodology is your ticket to maintaining and controlling your weight to give you more confidence, energy, friends and even the love everyone needs to have an enjoyable, fullfilling, and interesting life. By Best-Selling Author and Doctor Jane A Anserden, MD, CEO of Weight Loss and Control Management LLC (WLCM), in Shermin Colorado."
For Real! BAD! Keep your titles short and concise please.
These notes apply to both Non-Fiction and Fiction alike, but the eBookLister Service has found Non-Fiction submitters break the rules more often.
In summary: Please - read the rules and Follow them! We WANT to help you - we WANT you to be successful. Follow our submission guidelines and we'll be far more likely to do this.